Monday, January 3, 2011

First Poo of 2011: Go BIG or go home!

It's a new year, so I tried something new.


V8 Fusion: Pomegranate Blueberry

The result was the birth of the largest circumferenced poo I can recall. I couldn't help but look at it. I could not believe that something that size could come out of me!! I probably would have taken a picture had I not left my phone at home. I have had impressive long ones, but this one was definitely impressive in its own right, girth-wise. For the rest of the day, I had an upset stomach and diarrhea. I always eat spicy food and routinely experience what one of my best friends calls "Ring of Fire." But after stretching my poop chute and probably scarring it for life, I came to understand what people mean when they say they feel like they are $#itting razor blades.

I called Ahi right away and when he called me back, I made him laugh with my tale of the monstrous poo. He agreed that I should have taken a photo. Instead, I was inspired to create my very own poo log. By the way, I am not the first and not even number 2 to chronicle my poo.

Check out this website:  Scoop on Poop

No comments:

Post a Comment